Listed below are the best Christmas resources we have for loving and reaching neighbors. We pray that the Lord will lead you to draw close to Him and bring others with you during this wonderful season. As always, we love hearing if you are taking a step of faith to reach out. Please reply to this email with your prayer needs and we will pray!
- Enjoy the Let Your Light Shine at Christmas video filled with 40 minutes of ideas and personal stories. This video will give you vision and encouragement to take your specific giftings and capacity — emotionally, physically, and financially — to love those God has put on your heart and in your path. See also the Let Your Light Shine Christmas newsletter.
- The Advent Bible study available on nbs2go.com.
The Advent Bible plan on YouVersion.
“I had the opportunity to do the Advent study last year with my family during the height of Covid. Despite being as much as 500 miles away, we joined together to study this unique approach to Scripture. Not only did it unite our family, but it also had a way of drawing me in and slowing me down to meditate on the witnesses and surroundings involved in the birth of Christ.” Nancy
“This Bible study made the story of Jesus’ birth come to life. It is so personal and engaging. I have never done a study like this before.” Rita
- Would you like to lead the Advent study with a neighbor or family member?
Check out this 47-minute recording of the November 9th Called To Lead Workshop: https://youtu.be/r8IhbEx0LIA
- Do you know someone who speaks one of these languages? Forward one today!
Afrikaans Advent study
Dutch Advent study
Italian Advent study
Japanese Advent study
Korean Advent study
Polish Advent study
Portuguese Advent study
Romanian Advent study
Russian Advent study
Ukrainian Advent study
- Join us on the Called to Shine Instagram account where you will receive encouragement and inspiration to reach the people around you. Called to Shine is a community of women who believe Jesus is our light and long to shine!
♡ Inspiring women to love their neighbor
♡ Equipping them to shine for Jesus